Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thanks For Following

When I started this blog, I noticed something interesting.  A few bloggers acknowledge when you follow them.  That's a nice touch that makes a reader feel appreciated and noticed.  If the  blog is popular it generates a lot of traffic back to the reader's blog. I noticed that when Al from The Bayfield Bunch said hello on his blog.


So, welcome to: 


I don't have time to write on this blog often; maybe once a week or so.  I hope my posts merit the interest of these people who have followed the blog so far.

4 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

You'll find we're an easy going group out here and we just read whenever you post. Whether it be daily or weekly or sometimes even monthly. Some people are so good about posting every day - I'm not one of them. And just so you know, 99.9% of the time it's going to Sandie reading.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nice words and the shout out!

John and Ellen
connectedtothevinephotography.blogspot.com

Bob said...

I'm afraid I'm a bit of a slacker when it comes to acknowledging followers. Maybe I'll do some sort of mass acknowledgement one of these days. Sounds like some thinking would be involved. Could be tough.
Oh, and I just *live* in Europe. Well, Vienna to be precise, which the Viennese most likely think is the 'CENTRE' of Europe, but whatever.
"Travelling" is infrequent and is usually to either break up the monotony or as the result of visiting my wife's distant relatives in Slovenia.
I couldn't live the "hotel life" for more than about a week. I'd go nuts. Now, travelling in an RV? Meh, that might be another story, but we're not sure about that one just yet.
Thanks for the shout out.
Bundle up!

Al Bossence said...

Thanks for the mention Dean....every little bit helps:))