Monday, July 16, 2012

Checklist for Motorhome Camping and Travel

A packing/camping checklist helps to reduce my anxiety when packing for a trip.  That, and I hate to forget things.

Here is a link to my current camping checklist. 

Your checklist will be different than mine.  My checklist has changed over time depending on the number and ages of my children, and the mode of travel (bicycle, tent, tent-trailer, motorhome). Perhaps it would change again if I buy a different kind of RV.

There are lots of checklists available on the Internet, but maybe something about mine will be helpful to you - maybe because your mode of travel is the same or you are at the same stage of life.

This list is done in Google Docs, which permits me to print from any computer, or just view it on a tablet as I go through the items.  Plus I am able to share it, as I am doing with you now.  Feel free to copy this to your own Google document, modify and share again in any way you see fit. Consider this to be a creative commons licence, as described at http://www.flickr.com/creativecommons/

Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License


If you find the checklist useful, please let me know.  

An aside: I quite enjoyed The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande.  As a frequent user of checklists, this book made sense to me.

1 comment:

Jade Graham said...

So I popped into the local hairdresser who gave me a trim. https://kitchengearreviews.com/